The Herron Law Firm is a full-service general practice Cleveland law firm representing individuals and small business in greater Cleveland and throughout Ohio. From our convenient location, we serve clients throughout Ohio in a wide variety of matters, including bankruptcy law, domestic relations law, employment law, personal injury, insurance law, business law and general litigation.
Cleveland attorney Mark. P. Herron founded our firm in 1993 and is committed to focusing on the individual needs of all of our clients. We pride ourselves on providing personal attention to all of our client’s needs and concerns. No matter is too big or too small for us to handle. If it is important to you then it is important to us.
In our Cleveland, OH law firm, it is our mission to provide high-quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients throughout Ohio in a manner that reflects the highest levels of excellence and integrity. We are inspired by your visions for your future and for your business, and we welcome the challenge of helping you reach your goals.
About Mark P. Herron
Ohio attorney Mark Herron has been practicing law in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio for over 20 years. Mark began his career as a litigator for a small insurance and business defense firm, concentrating in representing municipalities and law enforcement officers in complex civil rights actions. Mark opened his law firm in Cleveland in 1993 and since then has concentrated his practice in a variety of areas, including employment law, bankruptcy law, domestic relations law, personal injury, insurance law, business law and litigation.
Outside of the law, Mark enjoys reading, travelling and cooking. Mark is a die-hard Cleveland Indians and Ohio State Buckeyes fan. Mark also believes that it is important to give back to the community, and often volunteers to provide pro bono legal advice at legal clinics sponsored by the Cleveland Legal Aid Society. Mark is a Class of 2007 Fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation, which put together a resource kit for foster children who were in the process of “aging out” of the foster care system. Mark is also active in the Ohio Center for Law-Related Education and volunteers as a judge at the annual state-wide mock trial competition for high school students.
• BA, The Catholic University of America, 1986
• JD, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, 1989
• Admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts, The Supreme Court of Ohio, United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, and United States Courts of Appeal for the Sixth Circuit and the District of Columbia Circuit
• Has litigated cases in the following Ohio counties: Ashtabula, Athens, Columbiana, Cuyahoga, Franklin, Hamilton, Holmes, Jackson, Lake, Lawrence, Lorain, Marion, Medina, Richland, Scioto, Stark, Summit, Trumbull and Tuscarawas.
• Frequent Continuing Legal Education speaker on employment law and civil procedure.
Neutral Panel, United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio (former member)
Arbitrator, Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court ADR Department