Below is a sampling of our work. We serve clients throughout Ohio in a wide variety of matters, including bankruptcy law, domestic relations law, employment law, personal injury, insurance law, business law and general litigation. If you have questions, please contact us directly.
City of East Cleveland v. East Cleveland Firefighters Association (1994), 70 Ohio St.3d 125 (landmark case affirming right of public employee union to arbitrate grievances brought on behalf of union members)
Additional Representative Verdicts and Settlements:
• Six-figure verdict in federal racial discrimination case against national pizza chain (federal court);
• Five-figure verdict in religious harassment claim against U.S. Department of Labor (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Administrative Law Judge);
• Six-figure settlement in disability discrimination case against state university (federal court);
• Six-figure settlement in First Amendment retaliation case against southeastern Ohio county sheriff’s department (federal court);
• Multiple settlements against biotech company for disability and sex discrimination (Cuyahoga County);
• Multiple five-figure settlements against musical instrument manufacturer for FMLA violations (federal court);
• Six-figure settlement in multi-plaintiff age discrimination case against manufacturer arising out of reduction in force (Columbiana County);
• Five-figure settlement against security company in retaliation claim for reporting sexual harassment (Cuyahoga County);
• Five figure settlement against village in South Central Ohio for hostile work environment and retaliation (Scioto County);
• Five-figure settlement against school district for disability discrimination and FMLA violations (federal court and Lawrence County);
• Five-figure settlement against telecommunications company for discrimination (Richland County);
• Five-figure settlement against manufacturer for disability discrimination (Huron County);
• Five-figure settlement against hospital for whistleblower claim (Richland County).